Wednesday, January 3, 2007

¡Vamos a Guatemala!

Well, I've finally got a blog going now. Talk about procrastination . . . we leave for Vancouver in about 6 hours, and on Friday, my sis (Jenny), my bro (Matt), and I fly to Guatemala City (aka: Guate), where we'll begin our long anticipated trip throughout Central America. Uni was so busy during the Fall term that we haven't had too much time to plan. But in a nutshell, we hope to spend time in Guatemala, Belize, Honduras, and El Salvador (at the very least) during the next 4 months. Along the way we hope to learn a lot about ourselves and the people in these countries and lend a helping hand where we can. I thought I'd set this blog up to help keep in touch and share the adventure. Whenever possible, I'll post photos and updates, so feel free to drop by from time to time.
I hope you all enjoyed Christmas and New Year's!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ben,

Have a great and safe trip. I look forward to hearing of your adventures :D

-Mike

Hana said...

hey Ben, how are you?? that's a good idea with that blog, my mom and dad want to say hi and they thank you for your e-mails...
u guys, have a good trip and lots of fun...ttyl Hana

Amanda said...

Hey Ben (and Family-tell Matt I say hello!) I think it's a great idea that you guys are heading for an international trip together. Have a great time, stay safe and God bless!
-Amanda Ramsay

John D. said...

Hi Ben - Hope you have a great trip. Take care of yourself and learn lots.

Love uncle John & aunt Wanda